ORW JK Automatic Transmission Cooler Kit w/ Stainless Steel Lines
Our Price: $299.99
We have been working on a JK Automatic trans cooler kit for some time now and we finally got it dialed in!
When the transmission gets too hot a warning light comes on and the motor goes into limp mode (does not go over 50mph and NO overdrive). It scares the hell out of you when you're in the middle of nowhere! Also, at low speed the trans can hunt and not shift proper. After installing this cooler kit, the transmission has worked flawlessly.
1. OEM quality stack plate cooler (used by GM, FORD, Chrysler for trans and power steering coolers on HD models). 11''x11''x1.5'' 96 plate 25,000 BTU/HR, used in off road racing and extreme street applications, made in Mexico By Long Mfg. (NO Warranty for cross threading or cracks at the fitting, caused by improper installation of fittings.)
2. Series 2000 Pro Flow Hose Ends by Fragola, all fitting supplied for complete install, made in USA.
3. Series 2000 Stainless Steel Race hose by Fragola, made in USA
4. No hose clamps required on Fragola Push-Lite Race fittings with hose supplied and factory JK hose.
5. OEM VW rabbit radiator mounts, any cooler this size should be rubber mounted to minimize cracking and fatigue (DO NOT use any other mount, like MB-00-9259-0). Made in Germany, with 6mm Nylock nuts
6. ORW mounting brackets (part# 55723) 1/8'' steel, precision water jet cut, all mounting holes and bent to fit, can be sold separate to be modified to work with other coolers, Made in USA
7. Grade 8 1/4-20Bolts, lock washers, and 1/4-20 Rivet Nuts (drill to 25/64''), parts included with bracket kit Made in Canada, USA, and Taiwan
8. Split loom for covering the hose. Please completely cover lines end to end, makes for a real clean job and protect the hoses from being chafed. Made in USA
9. Oil cooler can be bypassed with FRA496106BL fitting, sold separately. Made in USA
10. Shop tools and supplies needed: