Equip your Jeep Wrangler JL with the ultimate in hard core rocker protection with ICON Impact COMP Series Frame-Mounted Rock Sliders. These sliders are installed by welding them directly to the strongest structure of the Jeep, the frame itself. Dual heavy-wall DOM tubular sliders with plate steel gussets are rugged enough to bear the weight of the Jeep as it slides across the rocks and maneuvers through the tightest trail obstacles. Three heavy duty fabricated outriggers tie the slider to the frame rail and provide both vertical rigidity and lateral strength for pivoting around rocks while keeping the Jeep's doors and body panels safely distanced from canyon walls. For an extra layer of protection, these Rock Sliders may be installed in conjunction with ICON Impact Body Armor, which acts as an exo-skin protecting the Jeep's rocker sheet metal against any small rocks or branches that make it past the Rock Sliders. PRO Series Frame Mount Sliders are the pinnacle of both function and form, giving the Jeep a hard core, trail ready look. The sliders are finished in a durable semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat. Wheel with confidence knowing that ICON Impact products are covered by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece design combines Exo-Skin body protection and rock slider functionality
- Ties in to the Jeep's body mounts at the frame to provide a rigid structure to withstand punishing trails
- Rock slider also functions as a step to assist entry into lifted Jeeps
- Bomb-proof 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- High clearance faceted design with internal gussets for brute strength
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Left side (driver) only. Part # 25162R required to complete installation.