Level your F-150 with Rough Country's new, head-turning Aluminum Leveling Spacer. This easy to install, innovative Aluminum Spacer combines great looks and strength, while providing 2-inches of lift.
This new spacer features aircraft quality, T6061 Billet Aluminum offering enhanced durability against elements like rain and rust. Rough Country's new spacer design has a driver and passenger side pattern that allows for clearance between the upper control arm and the strut.
This simple design is easy to install with a 100 percent bolt-on installation process that can be done in mere hours. Best of all, this simple kit levels the front of your truck with the rear, giving your vehicle an overall more aggressive appearance and room for up to 35-inch tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
Notes: Does Not fit 2012-2013 Raptor models.
- Sold As Kit
- Color Red
- Material 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Tire Info 285/75 R18:18x9:Factory:+12mm 295/65 R20:20 x9:Factory:+12mm 285/55 R22:22x9:Factory:+12mm
- Lift Height 2.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Strut extensions Hardware