7/8 inch x 35 foot Black Rope, Loop Ends with Nylon Recovery Rope Bag. Want the best and strongest Recovery Rope in the World? Daystar is the answer. Daystar Kinetic Recovery Ropes give you a 16 M.P.H. head start over the competition! Daystar Recovery Ropes utilize Kinetic Engery accumulated in each recovery rope as it stretches to increase the pulling force and reduce the sudden impact generated by conventional tow straps. Every inch the rope stretches results in Kinetic Engery which transfers into force directed towards the stuck vehicle or object your are pulling out, allowing for a smooth un-jarring extraction.
When you want the best Offroad Recovery Ropes in the world, Daystar Kinetic Recovery Ropes are the answer. For more pulling power and less impact, choose the best, Daystar Kinetic Recovery Ropes! 38,000 lbs Breaking Strength
- Size: 7/8 inch x 35 foot
- Color Black
- Up to 28 percent Stretch
- Loop Ends with Nylon Recovery Rope Bag Included
- 38,000 lb. Breaking Strength
- 100 percent Plasma 12 strand Synthetic Rope
- Manufactured from High Modulus Polyethylene
- Plasma 12 strand is the highest strength synthetic rope available
- Water, UV, and Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Coating
- High Strength, Low Stretch, Soft Hand, Floats
- 2 Year Warranty
- Max Breaking Strength 38,000 lbs
- Ideal for Trucks and Jeeps
- Made in the U.S.A.