Here at Rough Country we work hard so we can play hard too! We want everyone to enjoy the off-road lifestyle with us, so we offer well-engineered equipment at an incredible value, and back it with top quality, unbeatable service and a lifetime warranty.
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels!
Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application.
That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal andgusherand bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available.
A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks.
Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. This kit also includes Rough Country's Performance N3 Struts for improved tire contact with the road and increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and feature a pre-installed coil spring for easy installation without the need for strut disassembly.
Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system.
The result is an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Fits models with factory cast steel or aluminum control arms
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss assembly Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2. 0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed. Only fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms. Does Not fit models with stock Stamped Steel control arms. Does Not fit AWD models.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD
- Tire Info 285/70 R17:Factory 17:- 285/70 R17:17x9:-:0 to +18mm 285/65 R18:Factory 18:- 285/65 R18:18x9:-:0 to +18mm 285/55 R20:Factory 20:- 285/55 R20:20 x9:-:0 to +18mm
- Lift Height 3.5 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components (2) Premium N3 Series Lifted Struts Upper control arms Upper POM ball joints Hardware
- Rear Components 1.5-inch lift blocks U-bolts Hardware