Off Road Warehouse in San Diego. California Proudly Sells and Install Bilstein shock absorbers. The Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVs. The Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade-free performance. The Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique. velocity-sensitive. digressive piston that reacts to changing road conditions. All Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. The Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality. handling. and comfort.
Off Road Warehouse Is Proud to Partner with Bilstein Supplying San Diego. El Cajon. Escondido. And Temecula And Online for Over 45 Years. Bilstein Has Been an Industry Leader in The Design and Development of High-Performance Shock Absorbers and Racing Suspension Products for Off-Road Cars. Trucks. And SUVs.
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia.
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
- Two Front Shock Absorbers Bilstein B8 5100 24-261425.
- Two Rear Shock Absorbers Bilstein B8 5100 24-276061.
- The perfect alternative to coil spring spacers.
- Easy right height adjustment.
- Allows for the perfect height.
- Designed to level out the front of half-ton trucks and SUVs.
- Use your vehicle's OEM Coilover springs and mounting hardware for an easy. direct-fit installation.
- Adjustable spring perch for vehicle lift up to 2.75 Inches.
- Increases suspension travel.
- 2 inches seamless extruded tube.
- 14mm centerless-ground. case-hardened. chromed. and super-polished rod.
- 46mm digressive piston.