3/8 Inch x 80 foot Black Winch Line with Loop End. Want to get the most performance and best recovery experience out of your winch? Daystar Plasma winch lines are the answer! Daystar Plasma synthetic fiber winch lines are specially formulated and altered at a molecular level for optimum strength. Since Daystar Plasma synthetic winch lines are 86 percent lighter than steel cable they are easier to handle, quicker to rig and safer to use than any steel cable. They will not rust, corrode or develop skin-tearing fish hook burrs as wire rope can.
Since Daystar Plasma synthetic winch lines develop no kinks and have no memory like steel cable they will spool more evenly and pull off the drum easier than steel making them stronger, safer, and more reliable than any steel cable on the market. Daystar Plasma winch lines dont store energy so you will get no whiplash or recoil eliminating any opportunity for the rope snapping back. Made in the USA, Daystar Plasma synthetic winch lines are ready for the toughest jobs both on- and off-road.
- Size: 3/8 Inch x 80 foot
- Color Black
- Shackle End Included
- 7,000 lb. Breaking Strength
- 100 percent Plasma 12 strand Synthetic Rope
- Manufactured from High Modulus Polyethylene
- Plasma 12 strand is the highest strength synthetic rope available
- Water, UV, and Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Coating
- High Strength, Low Stretch, Soft Hand, Floats
- 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal for Jeeps and Trucks
- Made in the U.S.A.