Are you seeing all that you should be in your 4Runner at night? The factory headlamps provide great illumination to objects directly in front of your truck. Rock crawling at night requires more than just your high-beams to see the trees, rocks, and voids at the side of your truck.
All-Pro Off-Road's Ditch Light Brackets can be used with most 3 inch LED light pods. The mounting holes can also be drilled out to accommodate lights with larger mounting hardware. To fit your unique driving style and terrain, lights can be mounted forward facing or pointed out to the sides. Each light mounting surface sits approximately 1 inch above the truck hood.
Brackets are sold in pairs and are available by themselves or as a complete kit with your choice of spot or flood Trail-Gear Quad LED Light Pods.
- 1996-2002 4Runner Ditch Light Brackets
- 3/16 inch ASTM A36 Steel Brackets
- Mounting Hole for Lights with 5/16 inch or M8 Screws
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Mounting Height Approximately 1 inch Above Hood
- Sold As Pair