Monster Exhaust Benefits. Replacing the restrictive stock muffler with Banks free-flowing Monster muffler makes a huge difference in airflow, sound and performance. The Banks muffler has a large inlet and outlet. And in between, the exhaust flows straight through, instead of torturously winding its way back and forth inside hairpin chambers and building up back-pressure. And only Banks Monster muffler has an expansion chamber to alleviate the nasty drone that other straight-through mufflers are known for. Banks utilizes durable ceramic packing with a high temp rating so it won't degrade like fiberglass. Add it all together and you get a muffler that flows over three times better than stock and delivers a pleasing, throaty rumble! Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler, 2.5 inch Inlet and Outlet with adapter for use with 2000-2003 Jeep 4.0L
- Superior Flow and Rich, Throaty Sound
- Straight-through flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201% better than stock
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
- Polished-stainless steel
- 2.5 inch diameter in/out.