Heatshield Armor kits feature the same great benefits as the Heatshield Armor thermal barrier material, and include our heavy-duty 5/16-inch-wide Thermal-Tie wraparound ties to secure Heatshield Armor to exhaust pipes, mufflers, and other exhaust system components. The outer armor of this exhaust heat shield allows it to be cleaned after installation, gives it a long lifespan, and also makes Heatshield Armor resistant to the elements. The inner ceramic liner makes it capable of withstanding 1800 degrees F continuous, which allows this heat shield to be placed directly on headers, turbo manifolds, downpipes, muffler, DPF (check with your state regulations), genset, and exhaust pipes.These heat shield sheets are flexible, easy to cut, and install. We recommend the 1/2 inch thick heat shield armor for forced induction and racing applications.
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800 degrees F
- 2200 degrees F intermittent
- Reduces radiant heat by 70 percent
- 0.003 inch thick armor layer
- Can be cleaned after installation
- Simple installation, install in minutes!
- The ideal heat shield insulation for your down pipe, DPF, or high performance application
- Size: 0.50 inch thick, 15 Inches Wide x 40 Inches Long
- Operational Temperature: 1800 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 2200 Degrees F
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Material: Bio-Soluble Silica
- Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
- Installation Tips:
- Locking Ties and Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source
- Always wear safety glasses
- Dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Caution this material is electrically conductive
- Be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product