Rock Assault Ram Steering. The Rock-Assault Ram Steering assist kit is the best kit you will find anywhere! Our Toyota kit features a 6.0 Inch by 1.5 Inch stroke hydraulic ram with high temp inner and outer seals for long life and no leaks. Our specially designed ram features a 0.75 Inch rod that is 50.0 Percent stronger than other 0.5 Inch rods on the market.
For Dana knuckle applications we also offer an 8.0 Inch stroke version. Our specially formed, easy to install brackets make installing our kit a breeze. If you have looked at other kits on the market, you will see they either don't include mounts or they just provide generic tabs.
Our mounting hardware is specially designed to fit the Toyota axle and High Steer. Once the steering box has been tapped, installation of the ram takes about one hour. Each bracket is formed from heavy-duty 0.25 Inch plate steel for extra strength. Fits 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup and 4Runner with solid front axle.
- Rod ends with jam nut
- Ram bracket for axle housing
- Ram bracket for tie rod
- 2x Hoses
- 2x JIC 90.0 degree elbows
- 2x 0.25 Inch NPT x number 6 JIC steering box fittings
- Mounting Hardware
- Instructions with photos
- High Steer crossover steering with 1.25 Inch tie rod
- Tapped steering box. Trail-Gear Kit 130593-1-KIT recommended.
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Black
- Axle: Rock Assault
- Size: 8.0 Inch by 2.0 Inch
- Location: Front
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup and 4Runner