The TeraFlex JT 4.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn't have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front and/or rear Sport Brackets, or adjustable short or long control arms, and/or adjustable front and/or rear track bars to correct suspension geometry.
Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Spring Kits (Front: Part Number 1874300 & Rear: Part Number 1874400)
- Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (4.5-6 inch Lift) (Part Number 1953500)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions - Front Lower (Part Number 12-01-109-200) x 2
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shims - Front Lower (Part Number 12-02-109-050) x 4
- 1.5 inch Bump Stop Extension Kit - Rear Upper (Part Number 1969300)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Shim Kit - Rear Upper (Part Number 1969400)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit - Rear Lower (Part Number 1969100)
- 11.5 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (Part Number 1764300)
- 13 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (Part Number 1774300)
- All necessary hardware
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 37 inch
- Rubicon Fenders: 38 inch
Bump Stop Requirement:
- 1.5 inch Front Upper
- 2.5 inch Front Lower
- 2.5 inch Rear Upper
- 0.5 inch Rear Lower
- Caster correction Required - Not Included.
- Recommended components: Sport Bracket Kit(s) (Front: Part Number 1938125 and/or Rear: Part Number 1938225), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: Part Number 1417500 or Alpine IR: 1417550), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: Part Number 1753420 or Rear: Part Number 1764420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (Part Number 1057000) for stock wheels - Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon fenders require 4 inch Front and 3 inch Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 37 inch tires and 38 inch tires, respectively. May require additional components.
- EcoDiesel models require 1 inch Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (Part Number 1155100) - Not Included.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (Not Included) - Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.