This is the Best rocker guard (slider) for the 2 door Jeep JK. Its sleek design is molded to fit the JKs body shape and has been trail tested on our GenRight JK since 2009! This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for a functional rocker guard with a step on their JK.
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
- Highest ground clearance on the market (hangs Nolower than the body)
- Design ties into multiple points for maximum durability
- Contoured to fit the shape of the JK curved body
- Wraps all the way under and ties to the body mounts
- Full coverage from front to Rear (protects the flares too)
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed from solid 3/16 inch steel plate
- Smooth Boatside Will Not get hung up on trail obstacles
- Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares
- Shape design acts as a nice 4 inch wide step for the vehicle occupants
- Includes all Stainless mounting hardware
- Made in USA!
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Pair
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations
- Although the formed metal steps provide good foot traction in most conditions, the metal tubing can be slippery when wet, therefore we recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better foot traction during entry and exit.
- Will require trimming about 5/8 inch off the bottom of the factory flares
- Will Not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts)
- Also available for the 4 door model (RCG-8004)