Banks Power introduces the new 5" Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2017-2020 Ford 6.7L F-250/350/450 Super Duty pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 3.5" compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5" outlet, the Banks system offers a 110% greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts 82% less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Super Duty owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips
- 82% less backpressure than stock for more flow
- 5" aluminized stainless steel constant-diameter DPF-back system with Patented negative backpressure SideKick tip
- 82% less backpressure than stock, allowing the engine to produce more horsepower
- Improves flow and cuts backpressure
- Includes Huge Cerakote Black Patented SideKick tip.
- US Patent #5,581,111 S1