Does your pad have Complete Contact We have seen more Samurai axles fail because of the spring pads used for SPOA kits. Most just run a glorified trailer saddle pad and others sell a full height pad that relies fully on the bottom perch for support.
We have seen these options crush axle tubes and tear lower pads right of the axle. We set out to design a pad that contacts more of the axle than any other to give you the strength needed for hardcore off-roading.
The secret is in the custom press bent 1/2 inch arch that is laser cut and then bent to match the Samurai axle tube as close as we could. It only took a fully custom one-off die to get the job done. Includes U-Bolts and U-Bolt Plates.
- Complete Contact Axle Pads Suzuki Samurai Full Set
- 3/16 and 3/8 inch laser cut steel construction.
- CNC press bent.
- Fully MIG welded for superior strength and looks.
- Laser cut sides that fully match the axle tube and original lower perch for complete contact.
- 3 spring pin holes on the top to allow for suspension adjustments.
- The top of the pad is cut from a flat sheet and allows a 100 percent flat surface for your spring instead of the curved surface of some bent pads on the market.
- The pad surface is 1 inch longer than the original pads to help with axle wrap issues that may come from narrower pads and insures maximum spring-to-pad surface area.