Great quality brake lines at a lower cost!
In the past the steel brake line was something to stay away from put with new technology that is a thing of the past. These steel braided brake lines are longer than stock and are DOT approved. The line is a multi layer design that also hase a rubberized coating on the outside to prevent wear on suspension components and wheels/tires.
- Samurai Rear Brake Line 21 Inch Long
- Mounts to factory locations for a quick and easy install.
- Choose from the four line kit for the dual brake line setup on the 85-88.5 Samurais, the Three Line Kit for the single brake line setup of the 88.5-95 Samurais, or purchase them individually.
- We now carry 2 lengths of brake lines for better fitment on more applications. Choose from 15 inch lines for applications of 5 inches or less lift and 21 inch lines for 5 inches or more of lift.
- For a spring over axle setup on stock leaf springs you can use either the 15 or 21 inch lines. Keep in mind that if you might go taller in the future, we would suggest the 21 inch lines.
- Comes with free brake line clips and copper washers