Trail-Gear is proud to offer a low range gear set for Jimnys with chain-drive transfer cases and automatic transmissions. Our Jimny low-range gears will reduce the high-range ratio of your pushbutton transfer case by 15 percent and the low-range ratio by 104 percent. They will greatly improve your off-road experience in Jimnys with a tire size of 29 inch (736mm) or higher.
This complete kit includes (4) new gears made from high-strength SCM415 alloy steel. We also include a set of our Trail-Safe Jimny transfer case Input/Output seals along with (3) new staking nuts and a tube of Ultra Grey RTV silicone to seal your transfer case.
Detailed instructions are available to guide you through the installation. Minor clearancing of the transfer case housing required.
Note: These gears are for Jimny pushbutton transfer cases only. They will not work with Jimny manual transfer cases (planetary gear style).
- Transfer Case Gear Set for Suzuki Jimny Electric Pushbutton with Automatic Transmissions
- High-strength gears made from heat-treated and carburized SCM415 alloy steel.
- 15 percent high-range reduction, 104 percent low-range reduction.
- New input shaft, low output gear, sprocket output gear, and counter shaft gear.
- Includes (3) Trail-Safe Jimny T-Case Input/Output oil seals and (3) staking nuts.
- Ultra Grey RTV silicone is provided.
- Minor clearancing of the transfer case housing required.
- Fits: 98-Current Suzuki Jimny JB23, 98-Current Suzuki Jimny JB33, 00-Current Suzuki Jimny JB43, 05-16 Suzuki Jimny SN413, and 05-16 Suzuki Jimny SN415