Give your Denali 1500 an improved, aggressive look with Rough Country's 2in Leveling kit for models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control! This easy-to-install kit levels your vehicle from front to rear giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while eliminating the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence that can't be ignored.
When it comes to leveling your vehicle, a small lift can make a huge difference! By lifting the front end of the vehicle to match the height of the rear, you get an instant transformation in looks and ground clearance that's sure to turn heads wherever you go. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100 percent simple bolt-on installation
Notes: Only fits GMC Denali models w/ Adaptive Ride Control
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Tire Info 285/65 R18:Factory 18:- 265/65 R18:18x9:-:+12 to +18mm 285/55 R20:Factory 20:- 265/55 R20:20 x9:-:+12 to +18mm 285/60 R20:20 x9:5.0 inch:-
- Lift Height 2.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lower strut mount extensions Hardware and Brackets