Improve your Tacoma's suspension performance and gain lift for tire clearance and long travel with All-Pro Standard Duty Leaf Springs! The 05-Present Tacoma 3 inch lift springs mount in the original spring hangers. They feature a special torque leaf to reduce axle wrap. The 11-leaf pack provides a smooth. progressive spring rate. while extended u-straps and Teflon friction pads improve performance.
The military wrap at the non-shackle eye provides the durability to take years of punishment. All-Pro leaf springs are sold in pairs. with a complete urethane bushing and sleeve kit. All-Pro backs up their leaf springs with a comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications and proper installation (with OE spring hangers. shackles. and bump stops).
- 2005-Present Toyota Tacoma.
- Number of Leaves: 10 plus 1 Overload/Rebound.
- Eyelet-to-Eyelet Length (Free): 54-3/8 Inch (1381 mm).
- Spring Rate: 187 lbs/in.
- Size: 3.0 Inch.
- Location: Rear.
- Sold in Pairs.
- All-Pro Springs come with necessary bushings and sleeves.
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother. progressive spring rate compared to fewer. thicker leaves.
- Double military wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf.
- Torque Leaf. an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack. increases anti-wrap properties without hindring travel or ride quality.
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure.
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex. lessen spring wear and reduce noise.
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress.
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag.
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed.