Need to replace the radiator in your Toyota Pickup Low Range's aluminum radiator is comparable to ones selling for twice the price. This quality, all-aluminum construction means no plastic tanks or bonded fins.
General things to know when installing your new radiator:
- Do not use power tools to install your radiator. This may cause damage to the threads or to the brackets.
- Take special care to not damage the core. Radiator fins are very fragile.
- It is highly recommended that a vehicle's cooling system be flushed prior to installing a new radiator.
- This is a great time to change your thermostat and replace hoses.
- Use new coolant for your new radiator.
- Fill your new radiator slowly to prevent air pockets. After installation allow vehicle to run for about 10 minutes with radiator cap off to bleed trapped air. Make sure coolant is flowing before replacing cap.
- Watch your temperature gauge for the next few days