This 3 inch lap, 2 inch shoulder, 6 point harness gives you all the options you need to install your harness and make it work the way you want it. The pull-up lap belts are adjustable in length allowing you to place PRPs signature EZ adjusters just where you want them for comfort and convenience.
The SFI 16.5 HANS-compatible shoulder straps are over 60 inches in length, making it easy to mount with almost any configuration. The red latch guard creates an easy to find quick release. All black hardware for a cool look. PRPs 6.32 Harness is a highly recommended choice for those competing in off-road events. The ultimate SFI 16.5 Certified harness, built specifically for off-road racing.
- 6 point (dual anti-sub belts), 3 inch safety harness
- HANS Compatible shoulder straps with pads
- Clip-in lap belt with pull-up style EZ adjusters
- EZ shoulder adjusters
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap Belt Attachment: Clip-In
- Lap Belt Adjustment: EZ Adjusters
- Color: Black
- Sold As: Each
Proper installation and consistent use of 6 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inch below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user and provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 6 point harness restraint system regularly and replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.