The JK/JKU TeraFlex Wide Front Tera44 TF44 Rubicon Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
Simply transfer your existing internal components (differential, ring and pinion, and axle shafts), outer components (knuckle assembly and ball joints), axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes, and sensors to the new housing!
These heavy-duty JK/JKU Front Tera44 TF44 Rubicon Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited models including Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK/JKU owners looking to beef up the front axles weak areas.
- SKU: 35442534
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inches
- Width: 70 Inches WMS-WMS (Wide)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.5 Inch
- JK Wrangler (2-door) - front
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - front
Features and Benefits:
- 3.25 Inch O.D. x 0.5 inch wall extreme duty axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper and lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK/JKU ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- The R44 axle is designed to work with non-Rubicon Dana 44 lockers.
- Please consult the Tera44 axle flow chart prior to placing your order.
- Install Time: 8 Hours (includes gear setup)
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck