Give your Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design.
Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings. Best of all, Rough Country's Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Includes pre-loaded strut for no-fuss assembly
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes: Does Not fit Single Cab models. Requires cutting and drilling. When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Thickness 0.25 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Lifted struts Front crossmember Rear crossmember Sway-bar drop brackets Differential drop brackets Brake line brackets Driveshaft spacer Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware