Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy, GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100 percent laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the RCX logo. This whopping 5-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust Required to install!
Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run 33 Inch tires on factory 20 Inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100 percent precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- Includes application valved V2 Monotube series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes: Requires minor cutting and drilling. Does Not fit Hybrid eAssist models 14-Up models Require removal of front skid plate bracket Does Not fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms Does Not fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control. 18 inch or larger wheels are Required. Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Sold As Kit
- Material Cast Steel
- Drive 2WD
- Tire Info 295/70 R17:Factory 17:- 305/70 R17:17x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2285/65 R18:Factory 18:- 2305/65 R18:18x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1,2295/55 R20:Factory 20:- 2305/55 R20:20 x9:-:+12 to +18mm 1 Factory 18.0 inch and 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4.0 inch wheel spacers with 295 tires 2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels
- Max Tire 33.0 inch
- Lift Height 5.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Front crossmember Rear crossmember Upper strut spacers Brake line brackets Sway-bar drop brackets Hardware
- Rear Components 5 Inch lift blocks U-bolts Hardware