Track arms, strut arms, and radius arms are critical links between the axles and the rest of your vehicle. Excessive slack or movement caused by worn bushings at these important suspension points can cause all kinds of poor ride and handling characteristics. Even minor wear can have a substantial impact on a vehicle's handling behavior.
Daystar takes special note of all the bushings used in these applications and utilizes the expertise that only 30 years in the business can supply to build bushings that will last in these demanding environments.
Precision-engineered to be a direct replacement for factory bushings, Daystar's bushing kits will provide years of trouble-free operation. In the case of solid-axle radius arm applications, a variety of different bushings are available to restore caster lost during a suspension lift. Quality, versatility, and reliability sum up Daystar's commitment to build the finest bushings that money can buy.
- C Bushings Kit
- Improves Handling And Performance Characteristics
- Vehicle Fluid And Road Grime Resistant
- Helps Maintain Proper Vehicle Alignment
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ford Bronco 1966 1979 7 degree
- Ford F100 1966 1979 7 degree
- Ford F150 1966 1979 7 degree