Our Rock Sliders have been trail tested on some of the most grueling trails around, from the Rubicon to the Hammers. They are built from heavy-duty .120 inch wall tubing. The shape of our Rock Sliders is very critical and determines how much body protection it will provide as well as how the truck slides along the obstacles without getting hung up. The outer tubes of the Tacoma Rock Sliders are 1.75 inch in diameter and angle upward to provide maximum ground clearance and door protection. All-Pro Rock Sliders not only look great but can be used as a lift point, easily holding the full weight of the vehicle.
These sliders offer the same features as our heavy-duty sliders, made from hefty 1.75 x .120 inch wall DOM steel tubing for the outer structure with 2 inch square legs that are fully gusseted. Also included is a one-piece CNC laser cut .125 inch steel fill plate with dimple die holes and the APEX logo on the kick-out portion.
- Signature Kick-Out Design
- Upward Angled For Maximum Clearance
- Fully Gusseted For Added Strength
- Easy Installation
- Stout 1.75 X .120 Inch Wall Dom Tubing
- .120 Inch Steel Fill Plate
- Finish: Bare
- Fill Plates Included: Yes
- Fits: 05-Present Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Long Bed/Double Cab Short Bed
- Series: APEX
- Sold As: Pair