Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV's with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions. providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston with a self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting.
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- 2004-2010 Infinity QX56.
- 2005-2015 Nissan Armada.
- 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Armada.
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan.
- Monotube Gas Pressure Construction.
- Designed For Consistent Fade-Free Performance.
- Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving.
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness.
- Zinc Coating.
- 2 inch seamless extruded tube.
- 14mm centerless-ground. case-hardened. chromed. and super-polished rod.
- 46mm digressive piston.
- Self-adjusting. deflective-disc independent rebound and compression.