Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV's with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions. providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston with a self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
- 2000-2006 Toyota Sequoia.
- Improved Ride And Handling.
- Added Traction And Enhanced Stability.
- Increased Durability And Performance.
- 46mm Bilstein digressive piston.
- Self-adjusting. deflective-disc independent rebound. and compression.