Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 103% percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our natural finish tubes give you the freedom to paint or powder-coat to your color of choice. The bead-rolled ends allow for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Up to 103% greater flow area than stock tubes
- Increase hot side flow area up to 103% over the stock 2-3/4" boost tubes with Banks' huge 3-1/2" OEM left and right side boost tubes
- Stock hot side tube is dented at the factory, bringing it's diameter down to a tiny 2-1/4"
- Banks boost tubes are 3-1/2" constant diameter mandrel bent with larger radius bends
- More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.