Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
- Adds up to +81 hp and +144 lb-ft, 6 power levels
- Adds up to +81 hp, 144 lb-ft
- 6 power levels adjustable on-the-fly
- Interfaces with OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with the vehicle's ECM
- AutoRate uses vehicle data to adjust tune in real-time
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- TransCommand protects transmission
- Monitor engine and trans functions and control Derringer with iDash SuperGauge
- iDash displays data your dashboard doesn't.
- US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477