Heatshield Products Stealth Shield is the only product engineered and proven to reduce heat from inside your vehicle. HP Stealth Shield uses proprietary technology developed for Heatshield Products welding blankets. This results in a revolutionary product that’s only 1/8 inch thick. It is designed to mount inside your vehicle atop the floor or sound-deadener product to protect you from heat radiating from the engine and exhaust.
This specially engineered heat shield mat is extremely efficient at dissipating heat. HP Stealth Shield will fit underneath carpet without causing fitment issues. Put HP Stealth Shield on the floorpan, db Armor, db Suppressor, db Skin or other sound-dampener material. That’s right — it easily installs on top of a sound deadener. This car heat shield is capable of withstanding a continuous 1,800 degrees F, so it is more than ready to handle anything your floorboards and interior are subjected to. HP Stealth Shield may also be used on the roof and above the headliner usinsive spray.
Please Note: HP Stealth Shield is to be used underneath a carpet or above the headliner. It should not be used by itself without a cover. The black fibers may get on your hands and clothes, but will not make your skin itch. In addition, constant abrasion will cause the product to wear out.
- Only product proven to reduce heat when mounted inside the vehicle
- Capable of withstanding a continuous 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to install inside the vehicle on floor pans or over sound deadener
- Measuring just 1/8-inch thick, this product will fit under carpet without causing fitment problems
- Size: 0.125 Inch Thick x 53 Inch x 10 Foot
- Operational Temperature: 1800 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 2000 Degrees F
- Color: Black
- Material: Proprietary Carbon
- Made in the USA
- Sold As Each
- Lays in place or spray adhesive and Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source
- Always wear safety glasses