HP Sticky Shield is the ultimate way to stop heat from radiating into the driver’s compartment of your ride. Made from a dense layer of 1/8-inch-thick proprietary Kool Core insulation and shielded by a rugged layer of 0.003-inch-thick aluminum, HP Sticky Shield may be cleaned after installation and is resistant to the elements. The heavy-duty peel-and stick adhesive backed heat barrier will bond to almost any clean surface, although it is not recommended for unfinished fiberglass or carbon fiber. It is the perfect radiant heatshield for transmission tunnels, mufflers, catalytic converters, DPFs, turbos, downpipes and exhaust systems.
HP Sticky Shield can be used with less than 1 inch of airspace. However, when used with 1 inch or more of airspace, this peel and stick heat shield is capable of shielding over 90 percent of heat. Did that set of long-tube headers on your Mustang, Camaro, Challenger or tuner move your catalytic converter to where there are no factory heatshields? Use self stick insulatn to stop the heat. That Jeep getting some serious heat in the transmission tunnel or from the cat? HP Sticky Shield it away.
HP Sticky Shield is asbestos-free and designed to be used under the vehicle on the floorplan, firewall, transmission tunnel and more. This sticky heat shield is not designed to be used underneath carpet. Use the included Heatshield Armor Tape to seal seams when putting two of these heatshields together, and also to protect the edges of HP Sticky Shield. You can even use the tape to repair any damage caused to HP Sticky Shield from on or off-road hazards.
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100 degrees F, 2000 degrees F intermittent
- Capable of reflecting over 90 percent of radiant heat
- Flexible, bends and conforms to almost any shape
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Can be cleaned after installed
- Size: 0.125 inch Thick x 23 inches Wide x 24 inches Long
- Operational Temperature: 1100 Degrees F
- Peak Temperature (30 seconds or less): 2000 Degrees F
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Material: Proprietary Data
- Made in the USA
- Sold As Each
- Self Adhesive and Radiant heat barrier
- Requires 1 inch of airspace
- Not designed for direct contact
- Always wear safety glasses
- Dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product
- Caution this material is electrically conductive
- Be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product