This double cardan style CV drive shaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5in - 6in short arm suspension lifts or 2.5in - 6in long arm suspension lifts. It features a replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange.
These flanges are machined from solid billet steel. They are designed to accept standard off the shelf mating flanges. If these flanges ever break, you at least stand a chance of getting a replacement part from almost any drive line shop.
This also nets a longer drive shaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
- Collapsed Measurement: 33. 75-inches
- Extended Measurement: 37. 25-inches
- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models.
- After lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and Not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
Notes: Only fits Dana 30 and 44 front axle models. Recommended on models with 3.5in - 6in of lift.
- Sold As Each
- Material Steel
- Location Front
- Doors 2 Door|4 Door
- Drive 4WD
- Extended Length 37.25 inch
- Collapsed Length 33.75 inch