This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the Rubicon Steel bumper to take the guess work out of installation! The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings.
The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200 degree spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color