Off Road Warehouse in San Diego California sells and installs TeraFlex Air Management, Performance, Wheels, Recovery, Drivetrain, Armor, Tools, Suspension, Seats, Brake Upgrades, Shocks, Cargo, Communication, Overland, Interior Accessories, Exterior Accessories, and Bumpers. The TeraFlex JK Front Big Brake Kit is designed as a factory brake upgrade for JK owners looking for a performance brake package that will handle the increased braking requirements needed after larger wheels and tires are used. The simple bolt-on upgrade installation requires no cutting, welding or adapter bracketry. The big brake kit features oversized 56mm dual piston calipers for increased clamping force and surface area. The 13.3" Mill-balanced vented slotted rotor provides greater braking leverage to allow stopping distance to be decreased substantially and decreases heat buildup. The Composite-resin, semi-metallic pads have excellent cold stopping power resulting in maximum initial speed scrub, increase pad life and reduce noise andamp; dust. Note: A minimum of 17" diameter wheels must be run with the big brake kit. Off Road Warehouse is proud to partner with TeraFlex supplying San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido, Temecula and online at www.offroadwarehouse.com. TeraFlex has been an industry leader in the design and development of Jeep high-performance shock absorbers, suspension products, off-road and an active supporter of the Moab Jeep Easter Safari. TeraFlex JK Front Big Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Part Number: 4303420
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Front Big Brake Kit is a must for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models requiring increased braking performance with oversized and heavier wheels and 33-35" tires. This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn't require cutting, welding, or adapters.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Brake calipers - pair
- Brake pads (# 4303430) - all 4
- Front driver slotted brake rotor (# 4303412)
- Front passenger slotted brake rotor (# 4303411)
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Improved braking performance over factory brake system
- Oversized 56mm (2.2") dual-piston calipers for increased clamping force and surface area
- Larger 13.3" (338mm) rotors for superior stopping performance stock is 11.9" (302mm)
- Slotted rotors offer better heat dissipation than smooth rotors
- Mill-balanced vented rotors for maximum heat dissipation
- Rotors feature dual bolt patterns 5x5" and 5x5.5"
- Composite-resin, semi-metallic pads have excellent cold-stopping power for maximum initial speed scrub w/ increased pad life and reduce noise and dust
- 100% bolt-on upgrade for easy installation
- Requires a minimum of 17" diameter wheels.
- Front Big Brake Kit w/ standard brake rotors (# 4303400) also available.
INSTALL TIME: 3 Hours