Off Road Warehouse in San Diego California sells and installs TeraFlex Air Management, Performance, Wheels, Recovery, Drivetrain, Armor, Tools, Suspension, Seats, Brake Upgrades, Shocks, Cargo, Communication, Overland, Interior Accessories, Exterior Accessories, and Bumpers. The TeraFlex JK Performance Big Rotor Kit is the perfect upgrade for JK Wrangler owners requiring increased braking performance for 33-35" tires. This kit allows the factory brake caliper and brake pads to be retained, while increasing the rotor diameter from 11.9" to 13.3". The increased clamping distance from the rotor center results in greater braking leverage to allow stopping distance to be decreased substantially (larger rotor diameter = greater stopping power). The simple bolt-on installation upgrade requires absolutely no brake line modification or brake bleeding, and can be installed with basic hand tools. Off Road Warehouse is proud to partner with TeraFlex supplying San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido, Temecula and online at www.offroadwarehouse.com. TeraFlex has been an industry leader in the design and development of Jeep high-performance shock absorbers, suspension products, off-road and an active supporter of the Moab Jeep Easter Safari. TeraFlex JK Front Performance Big Rotor Kit 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Part Number: 4303480
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Front Performance Big Rotor Kit is an affordable upgrade for JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models requiring increased braking performance with oversized and heavier wheels and 33-35" tires. This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn't require cutting or welding.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Front brake caliper relocating anchor brackets - pair
- Front brake rotors (# 4303410) - pair
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Improved braking performance over factory brake system
- Brake caliper relocating anchor brackets retain factory brake calipers and pads
- No brake bleeding or brake line modification needed
- Larger 13.3" (338mm) rotors for superior stopping performance stock is 11.9" (302mm)
- Mill-balanced vented rotors for maximum heat dissipation
- Rotors feature dual bolt patterns 5x5" and 5x5.5"
- 100% bolt-on upgrade for easy installation w/ basic hand tools
- Requires a minimum of 17" diameter wheels.
- For better heat dissipation, Front Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit (# 4303490) is also available.
INSTALL TIME: 2 Hours