The TeraFlex JL / JT Alpine IR Front Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6 inch lifts. Bolts into factory locations - no cutting or welding required. This is the same Front Track Bar used in our 2.5-4.5 inch Alpine RT and Alpine CT Suspension Systems.
The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. Our adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
- JL Wrangler (2 Door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- 0-6 inch Lift
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- Preinstalled IR Joints - both ends
Features and Benefits:
- Bolts into factory locations or a Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift: part number 1953250 or 4.5 inch Lift: 1953500) - no cutting or welding required
- Adjustable end features an improved turn-buckle design w/ built-in clamp and alignment feature for a hassle-free install and length adjustment
- Adjustable from 0.5 inch shorter than stock to 1 inch longer than stock
- Heat treated alloy steel fractured race spherical bearings at both ends for superior wear resistance w/ OEM-style rubber boots to maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
- Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
- Install Time: 1 Hour