Low Range Off-Road has tried everything under the sun for struts for the Sidekick/Vitara/X90. Nothing holds up to the abuse the off road industry places on these things. We have now come up with an Extended Shaft Guide strut that helps keep the shaft aligned properly - a major cause for failures on other aftermarket struts.
These also feature a .984 inch Shaft for extreme strength and lateral stability. Not only that, these have improved dampening over stock for better handling characteristics.
- .984 inch 25mm HD Shaft
- Improved Dampening
- Extended Shaft Guide for better lateral stability.
- Non Side Specific for brake lines to be mounted on either side of the strut.
- 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1989-1998 Suzuki Vitara (International Versions)
- 1996-1998 Suzuki X90
- 1989-1998 Geo/Chevy Tracker
- 2001-2005 Suzuki Xl7
- 1999-2004 Chevy Tracker
- Should not be used on stock height vehicles.
- Can be used on vehicles with ABS however no wire mount tab is present on this strut.
- Sold Individually.