The All-Pro 2016 and up Tacoma APEX Steel Pack Rack Kit is a heavy-duty bed cage system that provides a strong, rigid structure to support a roof top tent, basket, or heavy gear above the bed of the vehicle.
Manufactured from 1-3/4 inch diameter steel tubing, the APEX Pack Rack Kit is shipped in sections to reduce shipping costs but is still easy to assemble. Gradually tapered for the exact fit of your truck's bed rails, the APEX Pack Rack mounts onto CNC laser-cut, full-length bed rails. The full-length rails disperse the load much better and help prevent collapsing on the factory trim.
Also available is a weld-together version for the true Do-It-Yourselfer who wants to save even more money on shipping or who wants to customize the Pack Rack to their desired height and configuration.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 1-3/4 Inch .095 tubular construction
- Delivered in sections to be welded together
- CNC laser-cut, precision fit bed rails (05 and up Tacomas only)
- Strong enough to support heavy loads such as roof-top tents
- Growing list of available options and upgrades
- Made in the USA
- Fits: 2016 and Up Toyota Tacoma Short Bed
- Height: 19.0 Inch
- Bed Size: Short Bed
- Material: Steel
- Welded: No
- Series: APEX
- Sold As: Kit