Trail-Creeper 4.70 T-Case Reduction Gear Kit. For rock crawling, lower transfer case gears give you the control you need to keep your truck on track. Trail-Gear offers an affordable 4.70 gear kit for your gear driven Toyota transfer case. Trail-Creeper T-Case gears are available in 21 and 23 spline configurations.
Trail-Creeper gears fit Toyota 4 Wheel Drive Pickup's and 4Runners from 1979-1995 with gear drive style transfer cases. Gear sets reduce the stock low range from 2.28 to 4.70, nearly twice the the reduction of the stock gears. High range is not affected and remains 1 to 1.
- Disassembly and modification of transfer case is required for installation
- Precision ground and micro-polished to guarantee the removal of all surface imperfections in the forging
- V6 applications require the transfer case be replaced with a 4Cyl gear drive unit and V6 Adapter plate
- Speedo cable, floorboard, drive shaft, and crossmember changes may be required
- 23-spline 4.7 input gear will not fit into the stock coupler on an R151 Turbo transmission
- Replacement gears
Why buy Trail-Gear 4.70 Gears?
- High Quality Materials
- Precision fitting spline fit for long life
- OEM Gasket Set
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Polished
- Color: Grey
- Spline: 21-Spline
- Ratio: 4.70
- Drive: 4 Wheel Drive
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner