I was originally excited when I found these. I had planned to use them while installing a set of Wilwood Brakes, in order to hold the lines up front. I really liked the split design where you can use wire ties to hold them on; this makes installing them a breeze. However, the issue I ran into was the angle of the mounting strap vs. the rubber part - had it been rotated 90 degrees from how it was designed, I probably could have used them. However, given their odd angle, it seemed like no matter what direction I tried to mount these, things just didn't seem to be what I needed. This might be specific to my application, but i just felt the angle was sort of out of whack to what would have really been helpful.Also, the thickness of the part with the holes in it is really thick. I mean, it's way more thick than needed. This means that bending the mounting strap part (where the holes are) is next to impossible. I suppose that's personal preference, but it just seemed a little over engineered to me and the crazy thick plate steel didn't help matters as far as attempting to bend things and mount these. In the end, I just gave up and returned them. I will have to fabricate something myself or just run a protective sleeve or something.Good design all in all, but in actual application, just couldn't make it work for what I needed. Also, the cost is way through the roof for what they really are. If they had only cost $15 I might have just tossed them in the parts bin and made something else out of them. But at nearly $40, they are just way over the top cost wise.